Monday, December 8, 2008

Cruisin' Part 1

We had a great trip! (I say trip because vacations are without children...) It all started the day after thanksgiving. While crazy people were out shopping on black friday, we decided to hop on a plane headed for warmer weather. After a quick stop in Atlanta, we made it to Florida! The plane ride wasn't too bad.
This was the sleeping situation we had hoped for...
let's just say it didn't turn out that way.


We're finally on the cruise! I really wanted to get a great picture for a family Christmas card. I really think I've found the one!


K loved the boat drill as you can plainly see. Addi got mad when we took off the life jacket (she thought we were going swimming-poor kid).


First stop: Cozumel
We hopped a ferry to the mainland and went to the ruins in Tulum. Notice Addi without shoes? Yeah, we left them on the bus in her stroller. Real smart. She got to run around everywhere with bare feet (and she didn't even pick up any diseases)!

After a long day this is what it usually looked like at the dinner table:

or this:
The kids were usually (as in sometimes..) pretty good at the dinner table. Take a look at this well-mannered little princess.


I think K's most favorite part of the vacation was seeing what animal was in the room after dinner. Next time we'll skip the trip and I'll just learn how to make things out of towels...








3 comments:

the4isoms said...

LOL. How fun. There are some great pix. Really like the family one. Looks like you're all on crack. The kids are so cute. Looks like you had a great time.

the4isoms said...

Were the kids scared of the Mayans? They look a little creepy :)

Nate Page said...

Funny stuff