Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let It Snow!

We're now on our second day of snowfall. You're lucky Kate! I don't care right now, as long as it's gone after Christmas. Yeah right. I'd also like to give a shout out to Uncle Ron for the great piece on KSL about his surgery. My favorite part of the story? When you wave to the camera as the reporter is talking outside your hospital room...classic.
Check it out here:
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=5065545

2 comments:

Kate said...

I have to say that I kind of miss the snow! At least, just for Christmas! See you soon!

the4isoms said...

It actually snowed all day today down here. It all just melted and didn't lay at all. What's wrong w/ your blog? I have lots more posts since Halloween. Click on our name & not Halloween & see if that works. The Christmas card was way cute :)