Addi broke our camera and it seems like we've all been sick this past month. We have no new pictures so I think I'll review our summer that went by WAY too fast. (I guess it goes by even faster when school didn't get out until the 20th of June!)
Jayson and Sienna's wedding was really in the spring, but I love Jayme in a suit so I had to add it. He even stayed with me after he linked arms with that hot chick! Nice..

Kaylee's Kindergarten graduation

Kaylee's Birthday

Playing

Lots of swimming

Lake Powell in July


(She's laughing, not crying..)

Nate's Bike Race

More Playing
(Addi really does like to play with K-most of the time..)

and
K's First Day of 1st Grade!

Wow, what a short summer!
4 comments:
Looks like a busy summer. I really like your swim suit. Cute! Come and visit me. It's always summer in Florida!
Butt head! Why would you post pics of something so far away? I'm over it. I would like an invite to the family blow up pool this next summer.
Fun! The pix are way cute. Did you try your camera at Costco? I don't feel bad that you miss summer cuz you're going to the tropics.
I want to see pix of your trip. Post already.
Post a Comment