Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself! Let's see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Nope!
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? When she was born? Or when I got pregnant? :)
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Very very scared. Then a few months later..kind of excited.
4.WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? NO
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 21
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Took a test
7. WHO DID YOU TELL? Jayme first, then my friends (and Jan)
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes
9. DUE DATE? June 17, 2002 (I think..)
10.DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? All day sickness (Just had to have healthy food on hand at all times)
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Nothing much (Just nothing too greasy or fatty)
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Planning a wedding :)
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S GENDER? Female
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope, I had a feeling it was a girl.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 25? I don't remember
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? Planned.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? None until delivery. They just had to give me meds to slow my contractions down. K's heart rate kept dropping. Then everything was ok (besides the back labor...ouch) Then I got an infection and had to go back a week later. Sucky!
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? In a hospital bed
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Who really knows? My water broke at 11:30 at night and then I had her at 10:39 the next morning. I was having contractions all day though.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Jayme (and he was driving too fast)
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Jayme and my Mom
23. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? Vaginal
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes, but I should have gone without b/c it didn't really work.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7lb 4 oz
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? June 16, Father's Day!
29.WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Kaylee
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 6, but she acts like a teenager at times.
3 comments:
I still remember sleeping overnight in the hospital on the oncology floor all while sharing a hospital bed with Kate... oh memories.
And Mike was even there!
I copied this & posted on my blog. Thanks for making me remember. Best form of birth control ever.
Post a Comment