It's time to play catch up. We had a good month (except for the cold..). Kaylee had a President's Day program at school with all the 1st graders. They sang some songs for everyone and she did a great job. It always seems like they stick her behind some tall kid. We had a great Valentine's Day. Jayme surprised me with some flowers. Wow! They were really pretty. No baby's breath or carnations were present. He's really good at knowing what I like! It was also Jayme's birthday. He turned
31. Wow, where did the time go? We also had our anniversary the first part of March. Lucky #7. Some people say "ooh, the seven year itch..." The only itch I have is a little girl in 1st grade. We won't mention names. Marlee came to play for a few hours last week. Addi had a lot of fun and there wasn't even fighting, which is kind of rare with two 2 year olds. I'm glad it's finally feeling like spring. I even have some crocus coming up (except the 30+ bulbs that K and her friend pulled up..they thought they were weeds..) Welcome Spring!

Marlee and Addi cheesin' it. They both close their eyes. You'd think they were related or something...oh wait, they kind of are...
2 comments:
They must be cousins or something...
I actually think they look like first cousins. They probably look more alike than you and me.
Meish -- I don't like carnations or baby's breath either! What the? And your girls are SO cute! Love, Jan
P.S. Sorry to hear about your dog. He sounded like one in a million!
Post a Comment