I got to bathe her while Jayme stripped off all the bedding and blankets. Thanks for the help J.
On the way home from school today, Kaylee and her friend were talking about their day. I don't usually listen to everything being said b/c I would go crazy if I soaked in all the nonsense and weird stories that kids tell. So Kaylee's friend....blah blah blah..sex maker...blah blah blah... What are you guys talking about? Turns out she was trying to say "success maker". Kaylee was bragging that she's the only one that can say it in her class. So there's probably alot of kids walking around saying sex or cess maker, and a lot of parents wondering what's going on at school. I know I was!
5 comments:
Hooray! Another one to stalk! Your girls are adorable!
--Jan
Oh no! Not the lotion! Maybe it's time to potty train???
You are so funny. I'm glad you are recording all this so you can laugh later on. (in 10 years or so)
Meish, I know that you're in denial and I don't blame you do to my recent life experiences, but it's time to POTTY TRAIN! Don't worry I'll come help clean up pee at your house.
Ya gotta love that!! My 2nd son was horrible about removing his diaper and smearing the contents all over when he was about 18 months! I thought I would lose my mind! Luckily he's now 5 and it's a far distant memory. I agree that potty training is the way to go. And I love when you overhear kids saying things that sound really bad, but in reality are innocent. It kind of gives you a little heart attack!
Post a Comment