This post is for Katelin, who has wanted me to start a blog for what seems like years. Also a special thanks to Kennedy and Wendy for making me set it up. I'll tell you right now that this blog won't always be pretty. I'll probably complain alot that Kaylee is driving me crazy or how once again Addi thought it would be nice to get poop on "Mitmee Mouse". But you know...life isn't always pretty. If some of the stuff you read doesn't make a lot of sense, then you'll know I didn't get much sleep the night before.
Kate and I hung out today and went to Noodles for lunch. It was fun and yummy. We missed Brianne, but we'll beat her up later (we know where the shoe party is...) Maybe we can all have lunch next year! I'll leave a few pics of Addi's 2nd birthday last week. It's quite the celebration when my parents are in attendance! Just kidding Mom, you know I love you. And Jan, if I ever go private, I will for sure let you know.
1 comment:
Finally! A blog! I can't wait for the sleep-deprived posts! I am officially stalking your blog. Thanks for hanging out with me yesterday.
Post a Comment