I'm thinking that I might put up our Christmas tree this weekend since it's suppose to snow on sat and sun. The key word here is "might". I usually feel too tired on the weekends (and every day). And I know that posts are boring without pictures, so I'm just going to throw these ones in.
And here's what Addi usually looks like during the day. She puts on a princess dress and gets out her princess music. She likes to put on "shows" for me. I love to watch her dance around the family room.Now I need to muster up enough energy to vacuum out my car. There are crushed goldfish crackers EVERYWHERE. I guess that's what happens when you're stuck in traffic with children for THREE hours trying to get to the "Christmas Show". I got a couple of cute hats for the girls so it was almost worth it.
2 comments:
It sounds like everyone I know has been getting strep this last week. Ev gets that everlasting cough, too. Must be a genetic thing....
So yeah, our plan this weekend is to put up our tree as well. We'll see how it goes.
And don't feel bad about your car. Mine has had dirt in the trunk and pine needles in it since the summer and I haven't vacuumed it out yet. (I think I secretly hope that someone else will one day do it for me or that it will clean itself).
I still can't believe it took that long! It was fun to see you guys.
Post a Comment