We had some family pictures done. Last time we had them done was when Kaylee was 6 mos old. Picture taking stresses me out, but it was definitely time!
We love DaddyI think this one is hilarious. They were throwing leaves everywhere.
We can't forget Halloween! K decided to be a witch and Addi wanted to be Snow White. The kids went to two trunk or treats this year. The one on the night of the 27th was freezing!
We can't forget Halloween! K decided to be a witch and Addi wanted to be Snow White. The kids went to two trunk or treats this year. The one on the night of the 27th was freezing!





2 comments:
Addi's Snow White costume is perfect and you can tell she is thrilled to be in it... I've never seen her smile so big!
P.S.- I'll say it again, your family pics turned out adorable. Make sure you get a big one framed for your wall.
They are so cute. I love Addi's wig- it makes the outfit!
Post a Comment