Monday, September 21, 2009

Fairs, Carnivals, and Sickness

This past Friday we went to the state fair with my parents and sister's family. We saw lots of different farm animals, and I even tried a fried oreo. I thought it was pretty disgusting. The good thing is that I didn't have to put on any chapstick after that. Greasy! When we got home from the fair we headed out to K's school carnival. I didn't get any pics of that but the kids had fun. J went backpacking over Friday night so it was kind of a girls night out.
Early sat morning K woke up with a headache (she was actually burning up with a fever). She laid around all day with that darn fever. Even tylenol didn't help much. She was throwing up the next night so I decided to make her a dr appt on Sunday morning. It seems like my kids are always sick on the weekends. We go to the dr more on Sundays than any other day. I told my neighbor that I thought it was strep. Well, I was right. Yea! At least we know what it is now. K's happy because I didn't make her go to school today. She needed her antibiotics to kick in.
Today I went and got impressions for my invisalig
n. I've been putting it off for a long time. There's something about the metal floss that really freaks me out. Straight teeth will make it all better I'm sure.
Kaylee is sad that she's sick

Addi and one of her sweet prizes she picked out at the carnival.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Yea for invisalign! Boo for strep!

Hey on the bright side, at least they knew what it was and could actually do something about it... unlike that stupid common cold!

Nate Page said...

You'll learn to embrace the metal strips.

Kaylee looks all set--Kix cereal? Check. Water? Check. Juice? Check.