Friday, June 26, 2009

Kaylee turns 7!

I still can't believe that my first born is 7. I know I'm a little late posting since her birthday was on the 16th. Better late than never! We decided to let her have her very first friend birthday party. She invited 6 girls, just one couldn't come. We had lunch, painted pots and planted flowers in them, and had cake and ice cream (all the usual stuff). I think all the girls had a good time. I can't believe that I was brave enough to allow painting. I told them that the only rule was to not paint each other. They weren't too messy so that was good. Hopefully the paint will come off our back patio.
The kiddos
(Kaylee, Kaitlyn, Londyn, Kylie, McKenzie and Kaylee)


The birthday girl


Happy Birthday to my little girl. She brings a lot of excitement to our family! She's a great big sister and can be a really big help to me. We love you Kaylee!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I, too, cannot believe that you have a 7-year-old! You are such a fun mom to do the painting.

jg said...

Can I just sound old and say that I remember you when you were seven? Thank you.

--Jan