Christmas is almost here and my girls can't wait! They had their pictures taken with Santa at the ward Christmas breakfast. I was very surprised that Addi went up b/c she doesn't like to go to anyone. I don't know how Kaylee convinced her, but she did. I'm so glad that Addi sometimes listens to Kaylee in these important matters. :) My kids made their Santa lists a few weeks ago. The top of K's list consisted of a pink cell phone and a pink i-pod. She's such a teenager already. Addi said she wanted a cinnamon roll maker. I don't know how she came up with that one, but I hope Santa can come through...or at least get something that she might like just as well...
I feel like I've been baking and making like crazy around here. I made over 6 dozen cookies last week for neighbors and some homemade caramels. My second batch of caramels were a little soft so I'm going to have to make some more. Hope they turn out!
Kneaders Sugar Cookie Love
13 years ago


1 comment:
That is an awesome Santa... very jolly!
P.S.- Where are my cookies?
Post a Comment