Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break and Easter

This year for Spring Break we traveled south to warmer weather. My parents and sister were already down there. We had a great time (besides Addi and I getting the flu), and we couldn't ask for better weather. Addi was a little bit of a monster that week, but I'm hoping she gets back to her cute little self now that we're home. It's not her fault she didn't feel that great.

The Easter Bunny made a visit and the kids got lots of candy. Now what to do with it all? The girls looked really cute in their Easter dresses. I'll have to put up a picture of them when I get them off the camera. My Mom and Mindy came over and played games for a little bit. Then I went with my parents to see my grandparents (Joe and Elaine). I left the kids home. Kaylee was cracked out on candy. Now it's back to school! It's a little bit hard getting back into routine after a whole week off.Addi's new thing: Wearing princess dresses

I still can't believe I let Addi eat that big thing in the car. Kaylee kept calling her Santa Claus.


Dying Easter eggs the "old fashioned way".


The girls checkin' out their treats Easter morning.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

How lucky were you guys to have Snow White with you on your trip!

You were very brave and maybe a little high to allow that ice cream in the car... good for you!

Nate Page said...

Regarding the candy and what to do with it...I'll be over.