Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nursery

So Addi finally stayed in Nursery today (only for half by herself). She usually comes with me to my classes. This time I decided to stay with her while she played a while. Then when it was snack time I told her I was going to my class while she had snacks and that I'd come to pick her up after. She said "otay", so I left. I'm surprised that they didn't bring her to me in RS. My little baby is getting big. And last night for the first time she slept in a "big girl" bed. We finally took down her crib so she could get use to the big bed. It wasn't too bad. It could have been a lot worse. She only got out a few times and then she slept until 8. Nothing to complain about here... Is it just me? Or does she look like she's older in these pics?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ahhh....I love nursery.....and no, it's not just you. I just showed Daniel Addi's pic and stated that she didn't look like a little toddler anymore before I read everything. So yeah *sniff, sniff* she must be growing up.

Nate Page said...

Sweet and cute.

the4isoms said...

Wow. She does look older in those pix. So cute.